Friday, March 22, 2013

tournament time part 2

Okay guys I chose the wrong pick to win against Pitt and Wichita State. But I will not give up, I still have   have Michigan and Michigan state still going to advance to the next round. Who do you have winning it all in the Final four finalists. Is it Indiana,Michigan, Michigan State, or Ohio State. Its up to you post comments and ill comment on your comment. Even tho its your opinion i will have statistics and proof that my teams will win.

Guys to be honest Trey Burk is a beast even tho I thought he was out with a concussion. I got a little nervous to be honest, I almost lost it when i saw him go done hard contorting his body. It just looked bad in my opinion. This is President Barrack Obama's tournament pole, its legit and i think he knows what he talking about. I think he knows a little about college basketball, Now since I got his pole you can post yours as well. GO BLUE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment